LOTL Magazine requires digital files be submitted for all print advertising. Our specifications are as follows:
- All ads must be 300DPI and CMYK in colour.
- File can be supplied in the following formats: Press Ready PDF, and JPG.
- Standard artwork fee - $55 ex GST
- If L Media is creating your art work we are not able to use images that are taken from a web site due to low resolution.
- L Media cannot guarantee that we will be able to match fonts.
- In order to match colours, we require a CMYK break down of the colour you request. L Media can not guarantee that we will be able to match your colour request.
- For full advertising terms & conditions please go to lotl.com
- All fonts must be sent, including both the screen and the print (postscript) versions.
- Images must be high-resolution, 300 dpi preferred (at least 266 dpi). L-OTL is output at 150 lpi. For art images, scan at the highest resolution possible.
- Shadows should not be darker than 90% black, and highlights must have a minimum of 5% black.
Color Print Ads
Images must be converted to CMYK. No RGB images!
All color images must be saved in EPS format only.
Please build colors using the Pantone Process Color Separation Booklet.
Black and White Print Ads
Photoshop images must be converted to grayscale. No RGB images!
All black-and-white images must be saved in tiff format.
|Full Spreads Page with Bleed||430mm||290mm|
|Full Spreads Page Trim||420mm||280mm|
|Full Page Page Live||390mm||250mm|
|Single Page with Bleed||220mm||290mm|
|Single Page with Trim||210mm||280mm|
|Single Page Live||180mm||250mm|
|1/2 Page (vertical)||90mm||250mm|
|1/2 Page (horizontal)||180mm||125mm|
|1/3 Page (vertical)||60mm||250mm|
|1/4 Page (vertical)||90mm||125mm|
All advertising is subject to the approval of the Publisher. Advertiser assumes complete liability for all contents of advertising appearing in L-OTL Magazine and grants the Publisher complete immunity from all claims arising from the advertisement, regardless of who mechanically produces the advertisement or artwork.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call L-OTL's Production Department between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m, Monday through Friday (02) 8097 0054